Archetypes - The Penitent
Exists to atone for the grave sin he commits simply by being who he is. Penitents have either low self-esteem or legitimate, traumatic past experiences, and feel compelled to “make up” for inflicting themselves upon the world. Their redemption must be of the same magnitude as the transgression – the greater the crime, the greater the penance. (x)
S9 Sample Posters a.k.a. Ways CW can promote S9 in a non bullshit way: 1/∞ ; Angels + Their landing sites
What’s that, you say? You want sixty Swesson fic recs?
You’ve come to the right place.
- “Wesson makes some promises.” (Drabbles.)
- Tie grabbing & Wesson meeting Smith’s parents. (Two drabbles.)
- Smith finally comes around. (Drabble.)
- HERE IS A LIVEJOURNAL SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR SWESSON RECS
- AND HERE’S ANOTHER ONE
- AND ANOTHER ONE
- AND ANOTHER ONE
- AND ANOTHER ONE
- “Dean Smith and Sam Wesson give in to the sexual tension. Sam and Dean Winchester have to deal with it later.”
- Smith and Wesson find each other after the apocalypse.
- “Dean gets his memories back. Sam doesn’t.” (Drabble.)
Recced by the amazing Rose:
- “Sam & Dean were best friends, but something came between them. Now they’re seeing each other for the first time in thirteen years.”
- Elevator sex.
- “At first it was just movie night, the two of them watching Ghostbusters for research purposes. Then it was so much more.”
- “After months of waiting, Wesson sets Smith an ultimatum. Are they going to hunt or not?” Pure smut.
- “Sam and Dean remember everything.”
- “‘Cause the best things in life are free.” By thenyxie. Desk sex included.
- Suspender bondage. Desk sex. ‘Nuff said.
- “Dean’s computer breaks down. Sam comes to fix it and makes things worse.” Tie!kink, mild breathplay.
- maybe afraid of the voice inside: “I can’t do this without you.” Dean grins, a sliver of cockiness and all around taunting. “Yes, you can.” “Well, yeah. I don’t want to.”
- Something So Real Doesn’t Disappear: After a month of not talking to each other, Sam and Dean start spending time together again – until Sam asks Dean to come to the office party with him.
- Hidden, Rosy, and Wet: Dean Smith goes in to work one day with an extra article on his person.
- Tie Me Up, Dress Me Down ficlet: Sam uses Dean’s tie to keep him quiet during an office tryst.
- Meeting the Smiths ficlet: Sam is nervous about meeting Dean’s family. Dean let’s something slip.
- I Believe You Have My Stapler: Sam gets called up the the twenty-second floor on his lunch break.
- Doing The Best Things So Conservatively
- A Not So Terrible Life: Dean Smith and Sam Wesson give into the sexual tension. Sam and Dean have to deal with it after.
- Lotion and Lube: Dean Smith doesn’t know what Sam was expecting. (dirty shaving!kink porn)
- It’s a terrible aftermath: Sam Wesson and Dean Smith were more than just drawn to one another & when Sam and Dean return to their normal lives, they have to deal with the repercussions of that.
- Trade It In: Dean and Sam realize that this life just isn’t the right one for either of them.
- Please Report to Human Resources: Sam has been called to the director of sales and marketing’s office.
- Still Breathing: Smutty missing scene.
- You and Me [Plus Or Minus a Few]: Most of being Dean Smith sucked, but there are some parts that are definitely worth revisiting. Like being Sammy’s boss.
- Start me off and watch me go: Gym porn.
- I’ll Find You Even in the Dark: It’s four months since Sam left and Dean didn’t.
- Hard hearts crashing in a crowded room: Sam leans against the closed door, cheeks bright, eyes dark. “Some of us have work to do, Mr. Smith.”
- That’s When Things Got Out of Control: prompt: Someone slips a roofie into Dean Smith’s drink at the office Christmas party and tries to force sex in a supply closet. (It’s not as angsty as it sounds, it’s more of a character study of the boys)
- Bad Cheques: In which Dean needs adrenaline and Sam gives it to him.
- Right Where I Belong: “You got anything that’s no-carb?” he asked. Sam kicked him under the table. “We’ll both have burgers,” he told Brenda, and Dean sighed, mentally giving up his detox.
- two sides of an ampersand: Porny coda that takes place after they get their memories back.
- It’s the Jump: Every day, at a random time, a time Dean can never anticipate, the messages start. Emails, texts, sticky notes, oh God, the sticky notes.
- Let it go, just like that: The coat closet doesn’t even have a door, and yet Sam Wesson is humping the hell out of Dean Smith at the Sandover company Christmas party.
- Abandon All Hope, Ye Who Enter Here: Dean & Sam want to hunt some more ghosts. They go to the experts for some hands-on training, but can they fight the strange attraction between them? Featuring the Ghostfacers.
- sure to find some comfort up against the hallway wall: An extension of the I need to see you in my office. Now! scene.
- What You Want: Blowjob in the file room.
- Kissing ficlet: Takes place after Sam & Dean hunt their first ghost.
- Well, It’s a Life: What if the angels had forced Dean to figure out who he was by himself while he was still Dean Smith? Would he choose to go back to being Dean Winchester? And how would the experience change him?
- Nothing Half So Pleasant: Dean Smith takes Sam Wesson home to meet his family. Things don’t go as planned. Sweet, funny, and a little heartbreaking.
- Sam wooing Dean ficlet
- So, Do You Wanna Have Sex?: “Dean,” he says “m’name is Dean.” “Sam,” he groans, hand gripping at Dean’s short hair “Sam.” “Sammy,” and he can feel Dean grinning against his skin, rough hands pulling his shirt from his pants “s’pretty name.”
- White Collar Hell: prompt: Dean didn’t realize it the first day back at work after hunting a succubus, but by the time his mid-week managers meeting rolled around, he knew something was wrong. Dean was able to get an SOS text to Sam just before things went to hell.
- “Smith and Wesson take on the world.”
- A Well-Fucked Man 1-2-3: Seduction takes time and Sam plays like he has all the time in the world.
- On Your Dime & Analogies [Gun is to holster as I am to you]: Sam Wesson gets a new job, one that lets him pursue his “hobbies”. Dean Smith just has to interfere.
- How Many Floors to Realize: Zachariah keeps Sam Wesson and Dean Smith hanging just a little while longer, and they go out on the road.
- How To Make A Better Life by Stealing Office Supplies and Having Sex in Small Corners: Sam and Dean have a fine time working a day job, hunting at night, and bending each other backwards any chance they can get.
- The Smart Thing to Do: For a week after Sam quits, Dean goes about his life as normal, but every afternoon around three o’clock when the day starts to drag, Dean…wonders what Sam Wesson is doing now.
- It’s an OK Life
- Swesson Comment Fic Meme: Lots of ficlets, from Dean catching Sam singing in the shower to phone!sex to desk!sex to chair!sex to, well, lots of different kinds of sex.
because if you have to kill somebody, you better do it fabulously
Someone draw Dean with these immediately
Oh my scary fabulous baby!
…and miles to go before I sleep
Happy Season 8 Finale
And this is all I am and nothing more than this
it is all about my fear of heights and fallen trees
High above the skies, so far, so far
there is so much light, I was there before
under burning trees, I’m blind, I’m so blind
Help me to remember this and please remind me [x]